Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind the slime of a new bureaucracy. Kafka

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Notes from the cave:  If you happen to stumble upon this newborn blog, please be patient.  I obviously don't know what I'm doing, but I can read and click buttons.  So, we hope, a little. 

The main thing is to have pictures of pretty girls.  Everyone likes pretty girls, even girls.  Interestingly, to me, this fact may be the only remaining intact cultural pillar left in (of?) the West.  So, I will be leaning on it.  

Then, write something funny or sad or provocative.  That will be the hard part.  Or maybe some recipes and a few riveting reviews of the latest episodes of Dennis the Menace and Leave it to Beaver?  What ever happened to serious television anyway?    

To begin with, there is no law.  Not really.  Kafka said the law was whatever the nobles said it was.  Which is close, but the ruling elite is changeable and even their law is more a matter of convenience.  So, it isn't really law.  Law, as in a dependably administered set of written rules, is just a theory.  I'm not smart, just ask any falsely accused cop, lawyer or judge if they are nervous about their case.  Yep, they know the system and they know it ain't pretty.  Or reliable.  By the way, lemme know how I'm wrong please.

OK, I read a few books in my day, but don't expect too much, I'm no scholar and I don't have letters attached to my name.  Pretentious bastards....

About Muslims, just don't get me started.  Just kidding, you saw the blog name.  I have some opinions.

In fact, that describes me, I have opinions.  As I sit in my cave, observing the decline and fall of the West, I think about stuff and I think about things.  And I'm not gonna say girls.  So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment